General Terms and Conditions
- Gladiator warrants its products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period of one (1) year, and will at its sole discretion, repair, or replace the product with a similar product. (Change of warranty coverage as of 24th May 2021)
- The Warranty period commences on the date of delivery. In the case, where customer lost the proof-of-purchase, the warranty period shall be deemed to have started 3 months from the the date of manufacture indicated on the products or obtained from the serial number.
- Within the warranty period, Gladiator will, at no additional charge, perform repair or replacement of defects in workmanship or parts covered by this warranty.
- If repair is not possible or not commercially viable, Gladiator may replace the product with a new or refurbished product of similar functionality. After a repair or replacement the warranty period will continue from the date of the original purchase.
- Product is considered Out of Warranty based on the conditions set forth in the Limitations and Exclusions section.
Limitations and Exclusions
The Warranty shall be rendered null and void if:
- The Warranty Period has expired.
- The product is damaged due to improper use, mishandling, or negligence after the purchase of the Product.
- Warranty does not cover the natural ageing of materials, normal wear and tear, or if customer change of mind.
- Warranty does not cover consequential damages (e.g. loss of data or loss of income)
- Alteration on the proof-of-purchase or model/serial number in any way or is made illegible. (e.g. removed, erased defaced, altered or tampered)
- Repairs or product modifications have been carried out by unauthorized company or persons.
- Defect caused by excessive use outside the intended purpose.
- Defect resulted from the abuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in conformance with the user manual of the product.
- Damages caused by act of nature such as animals, lightning, unusual voltage, fire, natural disaster, rain, etc.
- Integration of third party application used on/or with the purchase products.
Last updated: 24th May 2021